You won’t believe the story behind these marriages|| Have a look
If you thought marrying an object is next to impossible, you should read these strange marriage stories. You won’t believe there are people who fall in love with ‘things’.
- Eija-Riitta Berliner-Mauer whose surname is the German word for The Berlin Wall tied knots with the wall in the year 1979. She claims that she had fallen for the wall when she was just 7.
- A man from Japan who is known as Sal9000 married Nene Anegasaki, a character from the dating game ‘Love Plus.’
- Can you imagine someone marrying a doll? Davecat possesses a blow-up doll and quoted, “She provides me with a lot of things that I can’t get out of an organic partner, like… quiet.”
- Sharon Tendler, a British woman sealed the vows with a Dolphin in Israel. She had been dating the Dolphin since 15 years and yes, it was love at first sight.
- The epitome of weirdness happened when a man from China called Liu Ye married a cut out of himself. I guess he has some issues (mental).
- Bimbala Das a woman from India married a cobra in front of 2000 attendees. Well, the snake never showed up and she ended up getting married to a brass statue of the snake.
- Lee Jin, a man from Korea fell had a thing for his pillow. He tied knots with the pillow in a complete ceremonial way, but people refused to attend the wedding.
- New Yorker Amy Wolfe fell in love with 1001Nacht. You probably don’t have an idea what it can be. It is a ride in an amusement park. She has taken around 3000 rides of the roller coaster.